COMING ALONGSIDE PARENTS IN FULLY EQUIPPING STUDENTS ACADEMICALLY WHILE FOSTERING A LOVE OF LEARNING THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME AND A LOVE FOR CHRIST THAT WILL LAST AN ETERNITY
- We value parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We value the coming together of the body of Christ to collaborate and raising and educating children.
- We value modeling for children a hunger for spiritual and academic knowledge.
- We value supporting parents in their devoted effort to raise children who love God and love to learn.
- We value pointing students to Christ, the author and pinnacle of all knowledge and wisdom, and teaching all academic subjects in light of Him, Creator of all things.
- We are committed to working alongside home educators in providing a Christ-centered, well-rounded, excellent, and tailored education for their students.
- We are committed to pointing our students to Christ, the author and pinnacle of all knowledge and wisdom, and to teaching all academic subjects in light of Him, Creator of all things.
- We are committed to providing an academically rich and excellent curriculum, in which our students are given opportunities to explore subjects in a hands-on, exploratory learning environment.
- We are committed to teaching students that it is not so much about where you are, but about continually moving onward and upward in life, in education, and above all, in Christ.
I PRESS ON TOWARD THE GOAL FOR THE PRIZE OF THE UPWARD CALL OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS. - PHILIPPIANS 3:14
LIKE ARROWS IN THE HANDS OF A WARRIOR ARE THE CHILDREN OF ONE'S YOUTH. - PSALM 127:4